You can add options and upsells on your online ordering menu from the CHK PLZ back-office portal.
Creating modifier groups
1. Go to the Modifiers tab Click + ADD NEW
2. Create the Modifier Group
- Name: The name of the modifier that will appear on your online ordering site.
- Required: Enable if the customer MUST select an option
- Max Selections: If applicable, enter the maximum number of options the customer can select.
3. Click + ADD OPTIONS and select items from your POS
Linking modifiers to item
Now that you have created your modifier groups and options, it's time to link them to your items.
1. Go to the Items tab and click on "Edit" on the desired item.
2. Select the "Modifiers" tab and click on "Pick a modifier"
3. From the dropdown, select the modifier group(s) that you want to link to the item.
4. That's it! The options are now linked to the item.
Adding an option that is also an item
If you are adding an option or upsell that is also a stand-alone item on your menu, the "can compile on the bill" must be disabled in your Veloce back office.
Note: this will group items and modifiers on the bill