Modifiers are groups of sub-items that are assigned to products that allow you to add options and upsells to your menu items.
1. Go to the "Modifiers" tab and click "+ ADD NEW"
2. Specify the settings and click + ADD NEW
- Name: The name of the modifier that will appear on your online ordering site.
- Required: Enable if the customer MUST select an option
- Max Selections: If applicable, enter the maximum number of options the customer can select.
3. Click on + ADD OPTION
4. Specify the settings and click + ADD NEW OPTION
- Option: The name of the option within the modifier group
- Price: The price of the modifier Ex: Cheese is $2.00 extra.
- Stock: Enable and enter the number if the option has a limited stock.
Linking modifiers to items
Now that you have created your modifier groups and options, it's time to link them to your items.
1. Go to Items and click on "Edit" on the desired item.
2. Select the "Modifiers" tab and click on "Pick a modifier "
3. From the dropdown, select the modifier group(s) that you want to link to the item.
4. That's it! The options are now linked to the item.
Disabling modifiers and options
When disabling modifiers or options, you can choose to disable them globally or per item.
Disabling modifiers and options globally will affect ALL items.
1. Go to the modifiers tab and click "EDIT" on the modifier you wish to disable.
2. To disable the modifier group, toggle the status switch to disabled.
3. To disable options, go to the options section and toggle the status switch on the desired option.
Disabling modifiers and options per item will affect the selected item ONLY.
1. Go to the Items tab and click "EDIT" on the item you wish to edit.
2. Click on the "Modifiers" tab at the top of the page.
3. To disable the modifier group, toggle the status switch.
4. To disable an option, click on edit, and then toggle the status switch on the desired option.