Here is how you can add a shortcut on your device fo the CHK PLZ back-office portal. This way your staff can access it easily like an app from your iPad, iPhone or Android.
iPad or iPhone
1. Launch “Safari” app.
2. Go to portal.chkplzapp.com and sign in.
3. Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
4. Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
5. Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
NOTE: Make sure "Private" browsing is off to stay signed in.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Go to portal.chkplzapp.com and sign in.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to Home Screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.