Here is how you can solve any issues while using our Online Ordering:
IMPORTANT: As your white-labelled Online Ordering provider, we do not interact or support your customers directly under any circumstance. Please do no share our support email or number with any of your customers.
Customers can't order from website
Check that your restaurant is open from the CHK PLZ back-office portal.
- Make sure that "Daily orders" is enabled as shown below.
- Make sure that "Pickup" and "Delivery" are enabled.
- Make sure that the button is red and says "Close Restaurant".
If the issue persists, please contact our customer support by TEXT ONLY using the number provided. For any other non-urgent technical issues, please send a screenshot to our support team by email and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
For all delivery issues please contact us directly. If you go through our 3rd party partners, the changes might not reflect on our reporting and this will cause issues.
NOTE: We do not deal with customers directly.
Cancelling or rescheduling a delivery order
1. Text our customer support team using the number provided with the name of the restaurant and order number. If it is a rescheduling please provide the time you would like the customer to receive the order.
Note: A new tracking link will be sent to the customer by text and updated for in Live Orders within 5 minutes.
2. If the driver was already dispatched, we can't refund the delivery fee, tax or tip.
3. Once our customer support confirms that the driver was cancelled, you have to refund the order from your back-office portal under "Refunds".
Driver is late
1. If the driver is late within a 15 minute window, please do not contact support. Always check where the driver is through the tracking link before contacting support.
This is a normal, industry average delay for deliveries. Your customer sees a range when ordering from your website so for them the delivery will not be considered late.
2. If the driver is more than 15 min late. Contact support by TEXT ONLY with the order number and restaurant name.
Order was picked up but customer didn't receive it
All 3rd party delivery drivers are instructed to call the customer twice before leaving the order at their door. If a customer didn't receive the order, please ask them to check outside their door/lobby before contacting our support line.
Cancelling a Pick up order
Let the customer know that you are cancelling the order and refund them from the back-office portal under "Refunds". You don't need to contact CHK PLZ for pick up cancellations.
You can change your opening hours/days directly in the back-office portal, under the "Settings" tab
You can change all of the following settings by emailing us our customer support team.
- Changing my delivery zone
- Adding or changing your subsidy
For any other settings, you can change them from your back-office portal.