Your CHK PLZ menu can be created directly from your Cluster Menu using your existing products or newly created products.
What CHK PLZ syncs from your Cluster products:
- Product name
- Tax rate
- Original Price by default
- Inventory (if active)
- Options attached to a product
- Categories attached to a product
- Ingredients attached to a product
Making products available on CHK PLZ
To make products available on your online ordering site, you need to activate items for the "Online/Kiosk" setting from Cluster.
- Go to your "Settings" from Cluster.
- Click on the "Menu" icon.
- Click on an already existing item or create a new one.
- Click on the "Online/Kiosk" tab.
- Activate the "Active" switch.
- Click on the category the item is in and make sure it's activated for "Online/Kiosk" as well.
Note: It can take up to a max of 5 minutes for items activated for Online/Kiosk to appear on your live online ordering site.
Marking items as alcohol
Any alcoholic items must be grouped into their own categories, and you may have multiple alcohol categories available. This is required to ensure that customers do not check out alcohol without purchasing at least 1 food item.
From the CHK PLZ portal, you must then mark the category as alcohol by enabling the field "Is alcohol?"
- Login to your CHK PLZ portal here
- Navigate to the "Categories" menu tab and click "Edit" on the category you'd like to mark as alcohol.
- Enable the field "Is alcohol"