In this article, we'll go explain the ins and outs of our order management tool. This is where you'll be able to view all incoming orders and sort them by various statuses to help keep your staff organized!
Your team will be able to see your daily orders from the "Live Orders" menu tab. We suggest having this page open at all times on a tablet or laptop for your staff to see all incoming orders. Mobile phones are also supported!
1. Prep times: You can easily update your prep time for both delivery and pickup orders between 10 - 60 mins.
2. Order overview: This where all your daily orders will appear, organized in 3 different tabs:
- New: Incoming orders sorted by preparation time.
- In Progress: Orders you have acknowledged.
- Completed: Orders you marked as COMPLETED.
You can recognize delivery orders with the delivery partner's logo next to the order #. If you provide your own in-house delivery service, it will be marked with a car icon.
3. Order status: This is where you'll be able to view and change the status of a specific order.
- ACKNOWLEDGED (orange): Mark an incoming order as acknowledged after having received it. This does NOT alert the customer that you've accepted their order.
- STARTED (blue): Mark an order as started after having sent it to the kitchen.
- COMPLETED (green): Mark an order as completed after it has been picked up by the customer or delivery partner.
- CANCEL & FULL REFUND (red): Cancel and refund an order. The customer will receive an email confirmation.
4. Order details: Here you'll be able to view all relevant order & customer details. You can also track the driver and delivery in a new tab by clicking on "Track Delivery".
Pre-orders will appear on the date the order is to be placed. You can change the date by using the date selector in the top right.
POS Integrated Customers
Customers with a POS integration with Lightspeed or Cluster are able to select when pre-orders are sent to the POS and printed. By default, all pre-orders are sent immediately, to change this go to the "Settings" tab.
By clicking on the drop down menu you are able to select when to send orders to your POS.
Note: "When the order must be started" takes into account the prep time.
New Orders sound notification
When a new order is received, by default the sound notification will play for a limited amount of time. To set it so that it continues to ring until acknowledged, simply go to the settings tab and enable "New Orders - Ring until accepted".